*Note: For definitions of terminology used throughout the product guide articles, click here.
You can find Site Roles under the 'Users' tab, next to the Environmental Compliance tab.
Hovering your cursor over this icon will show each site role, and what they can do in Mapistry.
When inviting adding a new or existing user to the site, their Site Role determines the extent of what can be done in Mapistry, and a role must be selected before sending an invite. If you would like the user to have access to Analytics, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Site Admin: Can edit data/maps and assign roles in this site
- Primary Site Admin: Can perform the same duties as Site Admin, each project has a Primary Site Admin
- Site Contributor: Can edit data and maps in this site
- Site Viewer: Can view data/maps in this site
- Site Maintenance: Cannot log in, but can be assigned to tasks like corrective actions. Will receive emails when tasks are assigned to them.
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.