Note: Please wait until the sampling period is over. You should see a red ‘X’ before proceeding.
If you had no qualified storm events or only one event for the year, here is how to update your dashboard.
- Find the Stormwater Sampling observation form on your dashboard
- Click into the inspection
- Click on “Click here to add your signature” to sign the inspection form
- Update the Observation Exception field by typing “No qualified storm events for [the time period]”
- Click into pH method in the sections on the right, and remove the pH analysis method
- Remove all sampling locations by clicking on the bin icon
- Click into Notes and type “No qualified storm events for [the time period]”
- Click save and make sure all the boxes are checked green
Here is a quick video showcasing how to update your dashboard.
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.