You can upload a custom icon to use as the layer marker for a Marker (Point) Layer in Mapistry's maps.
To do this;
- Navigate to the site's map you want to add this icon to
- Edit the layer style you want this icon to represent (if the layer doesn't exist, create it)
- Note: the layer must be a Marker (Point) layer
- Click on the upload icon to the right of "Feature Shape"
- Choose the image file to upload as your custom icon
- Name your icon
- Wait for the image to upload
- Click save
- Your layer will now be represented by your custom icon
Tip: When using custom icons, choose your icon carefully. It may be helpful to test different versions to identify which one looks best. You can change the Feature Size & Feature Opacity in the Edit Layer window. However, if you would like to change the color, for example, you'll need to upload a new image.