The Water Results Analytics Dashboard is where you come to view your sample results/flow log data or multi-site data for the Water Suite. From the Analytics page, click on the "Water Results" Mapistry Dashboard. Similar to other Analytics dashboards, you can drill down into and explore and download.
Useful Tips for the Water Results Analytics Dashboard
From the Water Result Dashboard, you can filter sets of data by Site, Sample Date, Parameter, Monitoring Location, Water Medium Type, and other filters.
If you don’t see any data at first, try changing the Sample Date filter to "Year to Date" or "This year"
The "Exclude QA" filter allows you to include or exclude sample QA results (read more about how this data can be used and how to set up QA result uploads in the Water Suite set-up guide)
Downloading Sample Results
From the Water Result Dashboard, you can download the filtered data from your view. Click on the Sample Results widget in the upper left screen when you want to quickly bulk download data; this will open a drill-down table that displays the filtered dataset. Click "download" in the upper right corner and, when prompted, choose to download the data as an Excel File (downloading as CSV loses some of the formatting built-in).
Graphs can be downloaded as image files. Downloading Excel files from Sampling Results Graphs, is not recommended, but can be used for flow or Mass Loading. When downloading from a graph, you are downloading the values that are plotted, which means Non-detect appears as 0.
When the data set is small enough, the legend will appear.
At any time you can mouse over and/or click on any plotted point to get additional information.
Tips and notes on some of the visualizations available are below:
- Sample Days
- Drill down into the number of sample days for the filtered period; within the first drill-down table, you can also click on other data (ex: "Sampling Results Collected") to drill-down further and see the data making up each number
- Sampling Results (graph and table)
- View your Water Suite sampling results in a graph over time and in a tabular view
- View your Water Suite flow log data in a graph over time and in a tabular view
- Mass Load
- View calculated Mass Load data in a graph over time and in a tabular view
- Note: In order for a mass load calculation to occur, you must have both a sampling result for a parameter (in concentration units (ex: mg/L)) AND a flow log for the same sample date and same monitoring location
- Samples By Pollutant
- View your Water Suite sampling results in a graph by pollutant (parameter)
End of Article
If you have any questions regarding the Water Suite or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.