After your logs have been set up, users can bulk upload log data from spreadsheets. Users can also upload log data manually in the 'Bulk Upload' section. This is an alternative to the usual way to make a log entry. To do this:
- Click on the three dots on the right corner of the log widget.
- A dropdown will appear. Select 'Bulk upload logs.'
- A pop-up will appear on your screen. At the top, you will see a green 'Upload data form file' button. Below you will see an empty table.
- In the table, manually type in your data or use the dropdown when available.
Tip: this table works very similarly to a spreadsheet.
- Once you finish adding your data, click continue.
- You will be asked if you "Are ready to Submit?", click yes to finish uploading your data. Tip: Refresh your page after you import log data. If you do not refresh, your log widget might not show as complete (depending on your filters).
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.