Mapistry's Action Items widget allows you to assign users to specific inspection forms.
1. Navigate to your Site Dashboard and click on the three dots next to the preferred inspection. For this example, we will look at the Monthly Safety Audit Inspection.
2. A dropdown will appear. Select Inspection Settings.
3. A pop-up will appear. Click on the green 'Add an Assignee' link.
4. Select a user from the dropdown list or type the user's name on the line.
Note: Only Mapistry users will appear in this dropdown list. For information on how to add new users to Mapistry, please review this product guide.
Note: Multiple people can be assigned to an inspection. Complete steps 3 and 4 to add additional users as assignees.
5. Click Update Task. A pop-up will appear asking if you would like to only update the current inspection or update the current inspection and all future inspections. Select one of the options.
6. You will now see the user's name listed under the inspection form, and that user will receive an email notifying them that they have been assigned an inspection.
Removing Assignees from Inspection Forms
You can also remove users as assignees from inspection forms.
1. Follow the first two steps from above.
2. Select the trash can next to the assignee's name.
3. Press Update Task. If the user is assigned to future tasks, a pop-up will appear asking you if you would like to update the current task or update the current and future tasks. Select one of the options.
4. The user's name will be removed from the inspection form on the widget.
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.