*Note: For definitions of terminology used throughout the product guide articles, click here.
Creating New Tasks and Subtasks
1. From your Home Page, tap on the site's name to navigate to its Site Dashboard.
2. Click on the '+' icon on the bottom right of the screen and select Create a New Task.
3. Fill out the task details such as title, description, assignee(s), due date, and ensure all sections marked required are completed. If this task requires smaller subtasks continue to steps 4-6. Otherwise, skip to step 7 below.
Tip: Be as descriptive as you can while creating tasks. Utilize the attachments feature to add on pictures, short videos, PDFs, or excel files!
4. To create a subtask, tap on Add Subtask. This will take you to a new empty task screen.
5. Fill out the subtask details. Ensure all required fields are filled out.
6. Tap Save Task once you are done with your subtask work. This will take you back to the main task screen where you can now see your new subtask.
7. If more than one subtask is needed, repeat steps 4-6.
8. Tap on Save Task again once complete with all subtask and task work. Depending on the assigned due date, new tasks and subtasks will appear under Due Today or Future Tasks in the Site Dashboard.
Completing Tasks and Subtasks
1. From your Home Page, navigate to the Site's Dashboard on your mobile app
2. Locate the task or subtask of interest within the Tasks widget at the top of your screen and tap on the title to open its details.
Tip: Depending on the original due date, it may be found in either Due Today or Future Tasks.
3. If you are completing a task, tap on Mark Task Complete at the top of the screen.
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.