*Note: For definitions of terminology used throughout the product guide articles, click here.
Creating New Tasks and Subtasks
1. From your Action Items, tap on the '+' icon in the bottom right corner of your screen and select 'Create a new task.'
💡If you would like to change the site you're on, tap on the menu in the top left corner of your screen to view all sites you can access.
2. Fill out the task details such as title, description, assignee(s), due date, and ensure all sections marked required are completed. If this task requires smaller subtasks, continue to steps 3-5. Otherwise, skip to step 7 below.
💡Tip: Be as descriptive as you can while creating tasks. Utilize the attachments feature to add pictures, short videos, PDFs, or Excel files!
3. To create a subtask, tap on 'Add Subtask.' This will take you to a new empty task screen.
4. Fill out the subtask details. Ensure all required fields are filled out.
5. Tap 'Save Task' once you are done with your subtask work. This will take you back to the main task screen where you can now see your new subtask.
6. If more than one subtask is needed, repeat steps 3-5.
7. Tap on 'Save Task' again once complete with all subtask and task work. Depending on the assigned due date, new tasks and subtasks will appear under 'Due Today' or 'Future Tasks' in your 'Action Items'.
💡Subtasks also show up in your Action Items and have an '<' icon followed by the parent task.
Completing Tasks and Subtasks
1. From your Action Items, locate the task or subtask of interest within the widget at the top of your screen.
2. Tap on the title to open its details.
💡Tip: Depending on the original due date, it may be found under Due Today, Overdue or Future Action Items.
3. If you are completing a task, tap on 'Mark Task Complete' at the top of the screen.
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.