Forms with set frequencies are now located in individual calendar widgets in the Tasks Dashboard.
You will no longer be able to access current or historical forms in the Records section. However, you can still find and download all of your old inspection forms in the new widget. There is no loss of data!
To access old records, click the on the arrows next to the date.
* Note that if you go past the first year you were on Mapistry or past 2014 (when the new permit was created), you will not have any data.
To complete an inspection:
1. Click on the circle for the appropriate form.
2. This is your New Form! Each form will be customized to meet your facility's specific needs.
3. Click through each section and input the necessary information. You will know you have completed a section when you see a green checkmark
3. Once finished, click the save button in the lower right-hand corner. You can also download the completed form by pressing the download button in the lower left-hand corner.
5. You will know the form was successfully completed if you see a green checkmark in the calendar widget on the dashboard.
To download sets of forms from the Site Dashboard:
1. Click the three dots on the upper right-hand side to download an inspection form.
2. You can download multiple inspections by adjusting the date range. Remember to set the date outside the current stormwater year in order to download the most recent inspection.
3. Click 'Download Zip'
Note: This zipped file will be sent to the email address linked to your Mapistry account, where you'll be able to download the compressed file.
1. To adjust the template or frequency of forms, click on the three dots of a form and select "Edit Template"
2. This will take you to the form's stencil. Learn more about editing stencil here.
Updating Frequencies of Forms
1. To update or view the history of frequency, click on the three dots on the right again and select "Frequency Settings"
2. Here you will be able to update the frequency by filling out a new effective date and frequency
3. To view the history of frequencies for the form, reference the list below the two empty fields
If there are zero inspections completed during the new frequency, the edit may be deleted by clicking on the red trash can. If there are inspections completed, the frequency will be locked to ensure inspections are not lost.
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.