- Click on the site you would like to fill out the form for on the left. The number of facilities in this list will vary according to which facilities you are added to on Mapistry.
Tip: You can identify which facility’s information you are viewing by reading the bolded title at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down all the way to the Records section of the Site Dashboard.
- Click on the SW Sampling Event Visual Observation and click on the Sample Event # link on the right to begin a new form.
- This is your new sampling observation form. Make sure the date, time, weather, and signature is filled out before moving forward.
- Click on pH Method and answer the questions on the right
- Click into the Sampling Location section next. You need to answer the question “did you collect a sample at this location?” for every one of your discharge points. New questions will appear according to your answer, so be sure to fill out all of the fields.
7. Next, click into non-stormwater discharge observations from the section list and answer those questions.
- Add any other non-compliance issues by clicking on the plus sign next to the section title
- Click into Exemption Documentation even if you do not have anything to document.
- Click Save to complete the form. If every required field is filled out, then a green checkmark will appear by every circle on the left.
- Click on the green Sites tab on the left to return to the main dashboard.