- Click on the site you would like to fill out the form for on the left. The number of facilities in this list will vary according to which facilities you are attached to on Mapistry.
Tip: You can identify which facility’s information you are viewing by reading the bolded title at the top of the screen.
- The Sample Observation Form is located under the Sites Summary section.
- Click on either a red circle or a dark grey circle to begin the inspection. Make sure you select a circle in the appropriate time period.
- This is your new sampling observation form. Make sure the date, time, weather, and inspector is correctly filled out before moving forward.
- Click on pH Method and answer the questions on the right
- Next, click into the Sampling Location section. Add the Sample Location and fill out the rest of the missing information. Don't forget to add the sample pH!
7. Next, click into non-stormwater discharge observations from the section list and answer those questions.
- Add any other non-compliance issues by clicking on the plus sign next to the section title
- Click into the Notes section even if you do not have anything to notate.
- Click Save to complete the form. If every required field is filled out, then a green checkmark will appear by every circle on the left.
- Click the download button to download a PDF copy of your completed Observation form. To exit out of the form and return to the dashboard, click the close button.