- Click on the site you would like to fill out the form for on the left. The number of facilities in this list will vary according to which facilities you are added to on Mapistry.
Tip: You can identify which facility’s information you are viewing by reading the bolded title at the top of the screen.
- Find the Calendar box that is titled “SW Dry Weather Inspection Form” under the blue Site Summary text.
- Click on the circle that represents the month you would like to fill out an inspection for. So if you would like to complete or view the February form, we would click on the “Feb20” circle. This will open the needed inspection form.
Note: Green checkmarks will represent completed forms. Yellow exclamation marks represent incomplete forms with upcoming due dates. Red X’s will represent overdue inspection forms.
- This is now your inspection form. Make sure the date, time, weather, and signature are filled out.
- Click on “Non-Stormwater Discharges” on the left side of the screen to move on to the next page and answer all of the required questions according to what you observed.
Note: New questions may pop-up according to your answers asking you to elaborate on observations. For example, marking Yes on “Is a corrective action needed?” will allow you to open and assign a new task.
- Click on Industrial Equipment and Storage Area Observations. The non-bolded items below this header are all of the areas of the facility that need to be inspected. Make sure to click in all items and answer the questions on the right to complete the section.
- Click on Best Management Practices (BMPs). Answer all questions on the right of the screen.
- Click into Notes even if you do not have any additional notes to add.
- Click on Save at the bottom right of the screen to complete the form. If all sections have the required information filled out, then all circles on the left have a green checkmark.
- Click on the green Sites tab on the left to return to the Site Dashboard.