- Click on the site you would like to fill out the form for on the left. The number of facilities in this list will vary according to which facilities you are added to on Mapistry.
Tip: You can identify which facility’s information you are viewing by reading the bolded title at the top of the screen.
- Find the Regular Tank Inspection box in Site Summary and click on the smaller box that represents the week you would like to fill out an inspection for. You may need to scroll down.
- This is your new inspection form. Make sure the date, time, weather, and signature are filled out on the right-hand side.
- Click on Container/Equipment. The non-bolded items below this header are all of the areas of the facility that need to be inspected. Make sure to click in all items and answer the questions on the right to complete the section. You may need to scroll down to view all of the questions.
- Click on Notes, even when you do not have any notes to fill.
- Click on Save at the bottom right of the screen to complete the form. If all sections have the required information filled out, then all circles on the left have a green checkmark
- Click on the green Sites tab on the left side of the screen to return to the Site Dashboard.