- Click on the site you would like to fill out the form for on the left. The number of facilities in this list will vary according to which facilities you are added to on Mapistry.
Tip: You can identify which facility’s information you are viewing by reading the bolded title at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down all the way to the Records section of the Site Dashboard.
- You will see two tabs labeled “Track Out Inspections” and “Air: Visual Emissions”. You can click into the tab for the form you would like to complete for your facility. For this example, we will click into Track Out.
4. To start a new Track Out form, click on “Add New Inspection” at the top right.
5. This is the new form. Make sure the required information is all filled out correctly.
6. Click on Exit to fill out the inspection of your exits. Make sure to click on all circles under this section title to answer the questions for each exit.
7. Click Save on the bottom right of the screen to complete the form. If all of the required questions were filled out, all circles on the left will have a green checkmark.
8. Click on the green sites tab on the left to return to the Site Dashboard.
9. Repeat steps 2-7 for the Air: Visual Emissions tab to complete a visual emissions form.