- Click on the site you would like to fill out the form for on the left. The number of facilities in this list will vary according to which facilities you are added to on Mapistry.
Tip: You can identify which facility’s information you are viewing by reading the bolded title at the top of the screen.
- Find the SPCC Aboveground Storage Tank Inspection Box
- Click on the circle that represents the month you would like to fill out an inspection for. So if you would like to complete or view the February form, we would click on the “Feb20” circle. This will open the needed inspection form.
Note: Green checkmarks will represent completed forms. Yellow exclamation marks represent incomplete forms with upcoming due dates. Red X’s will represent overdue inspection forms.
4. This is your SPCC Aboveground Storage Tank Inspection. Make sure the date, time, weather, and signature are filled out.
5. Click on Tanks on the left side of your screen. The non-bolded items below this header are all of the areas of the facility that need to be inspected. Make sure to click in all items and answer the questions on the right to complete the section.
- Click on Save at the bottom right of the screen to complete the form. You will see that the circles on the left all have green checkmarks if all required information is filled out.