Click on the site you would like to fill out the form for on the left. The number of facilities in this list will vary according to which facilities you are added to on Mapistry.
Tip: You can identify which facility’s information you are viewing by reading the bolded title at the top of the screen.
- Find the SPCC Aboveground Storage Tank Inspection widget.
- Click on the month you would like to fill out an inspection for. For example, if you would like to complete or view the Julyform, we would click on the “July” icon. This will open the needed inspection form.
Note: Green checkmarks will represent completed forms. Yellow exclamation marks represent incomplete forms with upcoming due dates. Red X’s will represent overdue inspection forms.
- This is now your inspection form. The date, time, and weather will auto-populate to the current time and condition. You can always change these sections if the inspection was completed at a different time. Click on the signature button to add your signature. If you have not created your signature, please refer to this product guide.
- Click on Container/Equipment on the left side of your screen. The non-bolded items below this header are all of the areas of the facility that need to be inspected. Make sure to click into all items and answer the questions on the right to complete the section.
- If you have any other inspection items, click the plus button next to "Other Inspections".
- Click into Notes even if you do not have any additional notes to add. Click on Save at the bottom right of the screen to complete the form. You will see that the circles on the left all have green checkmarks if all required information is filled out.