- Click on the site you would like to fill out the form for on the left. The number of facilities in this list will vary according to which facilities you are added to on Mapistry.
Tip: You can identify which facility’s information you are viewing by reading the bolded title at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down all the way to the Records section of the Site Dashboard.
- Click on the tab called Rain Log
- To add a new record, click on “Add a New Storm Event”
- This is your new entry. Fill out with the information about your event. If you are recording a dry weather day, put “0.0” in the total rainfall field.
6. Click Save Changes