- Click on the site you would like to fill out the form for on the left. The number of facilities in this list will vary according to which facilities you are added to on Mapistry.
Tip: You can identify which facility’s information you are viewing by reading the bolded title at the top of the screen.
- Find the Environmental Compliance Log Box
- Click into the smaller box that represents the day you would like to fill out a form for.
- This is your Environmental Compliance Log. Make sure the date, time, weather, and signature are filled out.
- Click into Control Measures on the left. Scroll all the way down to ensure all of the questions on the right reflect your observations.
- Click into Notes even if you do not have notes.
- Click on Save at the bottom right of the screen to complete the form. If all sections have the required information filled out, then all circles on the left have a green checkmark.
- Click on Sites on the left to return to the Site Dashboard.