*Note: For definitions of terminology used throughout the product guide articles, click here.
To add/edit a Form Tag, click on the pen and pad symbol next to the layer you wish to edit.
The “Details” tab allows you to edit the layer’s name and the "Tags" tied to that layer. Many of our forms grab data from layers of a specific tag, for example, if a form asks you for your industrial activities the choices will be auto-populated with features in layers with the "Industrial Activities" tag.
Here is a list of each current Form Tag and it's corresponding functionality:
- Impervious Surfaces - calculates areas for your SWPPP Builder
- Discharge Locations - pulls outfalls into your sampling observation forms for QSE's
- Drainage Areas - pulls areas into your SWPPP Builder
- Tanks - pulls points for HazMat Tank and SPCC inspection forms
- Hazardous Storage - pulls points for HazMat Accumulation Storage inspection forms
- Industrial Activities - pulls points for stormwater inspection forms
- Potential Pollutants - pulls points for stormwater inspection forms
- Fire Extinguishers - pulls points for fire extinguisher inspection forms
- Water Monitoring Location - pulls points for water sample results and water logs
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.