Via the Mapistry Web App
When you first access your account via Single Sign On (SSO), you must log on via the Mapistry web app. This is because you will need to accept the terms and conditions.
- Go to your Identity Provider’s App page. For example, this could be Microsoft’s “MyApps” or your company's app page.
2. Find the Mapistry app icon and click on it.
3. You will be taken to Mapistry and asked to accept the terms and conditions.
4. After accepting, you will be taken to your Mapistry Site Dashboard.
To log into the web app after the first time, follow the same steps. However, you will not need to accept the terms and conditions again.
Via the Mapistry Mobile App
After accepting the terms and conditions on the web app, you can access Mapistry via SSO on the mobile app.
1. Open the mobile app, add your email address, and press continue.
2. You will see a button that says, “Sign in with SSO.” Click this button.
3. A pop-up will appear for your identity provider (i.e., Microsoft). Enter your company password and press “Sign-In.”
4. From there, you will be taken to your Mapistry mobile app dashboard.
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.