There are two types of notifications that are available from the Analytics dashboards:
To send triggered email notifications from your analytics, follow these steps:
1. Find the widget with the data visualization and data type you would like to be notified of. In this example, we will be using the Inspections Overdue widget from the inspections dashboard.
2. Click on the bell icon on the top right of the widget. This will open a pop-up where you can create and manage existing alerts.
3. Fill out the pop-up with the condition that you wish to be notified of. Each notification represents one condition.
4. Add your recipient's emails. You may add more than one recipient and recipients do not need to have active Mapistry accounts to receive notifications.
5. Set the frequency and time that you wish to be notified
6. Click Save Alert to complete the alert and view the list of existing alerts. To add multiple alerts, click on New repeat steps 3-5.
To manage existing alerts, click on the three dots next to the alert to edit, delete, or duplicate.
To set up a scheduled delivery of your dashboard, follow these steps:
1. Click the three dots to open the dashboard action items on the top-right of the screen.
2. Select Schedule Delivery
3. Within the Settings tab of the pop-up, fill out the frequency, destination, and file type for your future deliveries.
4. Click on the Filters tab and ensure everything is set up to your needs. This is important because all future deliveries under this notification will reflect these filters.
Tip: If you are unsure if your filters are what you need, utilize the Test Now button to double-check.
5. Click on the Advanced Options to include a message in all future deliveries and edit other settings such as time zone and file format.
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.