There are two ways to export your organization's data from Mapistry:
1. Download widget-specific data
2. Download whole dashboards
To download widget-specific data, follow these steps:
1. Find your widget of interest and click on the area that you wish to download. In this case, we're clicking on "3".
2. Select Download Data on the top-right corner of the pop-up.
3. Select your preferred file type and click Download. Mapistry currently offers TXT, Excel, CSV, JSON, HTML, Markdown, and PNG exports.
To download whole Dashboards, follow these steps:
1. Click on the three dots on the top-right corner of the Analytics page to open your dashboard actions.
2. Click on Download.
3. Select between CSV and PDF options and click Download.
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.
Please sign in to leave a comment.