The analytics dashboard comes with a pre-determined set of available filters. Every data visualization within a dashboard is influenced by these filters. Before we go into how to use these filters, here are definitions for each filter type:
- Organization Name - This filter refers to your organization's name on Mapistry. Unless you are a part of multiple organizations on Mapistry, it will automatically filter to your company.
- Sites - This filter allows you to toggle between only viewing data from sites you are connected to or viewing all sites within the organization.
- Site Tags - This filter is prepopulated with the site tags used by your organization admin to organize your sites. Some common examples of site tags types used are State, Region Manager, and Permit Type. To learn more about managing site tags, click here.
- Site Name - This filter allows you to select specific sites from your organization.
- Category - Each inspection and log are grouped by topic. Available categories may include Air, Chemical Management, Safety, Security, SPCC, Stormwater, Waste, Wastewater, and Facility.
- Due Date - This filter refers to the date that an action item needed to be completed.
- Status - This filter refers to the completion status of an action item. Available options include Completed As Needed, Completed On Time, Completed Late, Incomplete, and Past Due.
To filter the data displayed, follow these steps:
- If your filters are hidden, click on the carrot icon on the right to display them.
- Click on a filter type to open a droplist of options available.
- Select the option that best fits your goal and repeat for any other filter type.
- Once all filters have been set, click on the reload icon on the top-right of the page. This will refresh your whole dashboard and each widget will display analytics according to your filters.
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.