*Note: For definitions of terminology used throughout the product guide articles, click here.
How to Complete an Inspection Form
1. From your landing page, navigate to your desired site's dashboard by tapping on the menu in the top left corner of your screen and selecting the site's name.
2. You can access your Inspection Forms by clicking on the inspection name in the Action Items widget or selecting the appropriate date in the Forms Tab at the bottom of your screen.
💡 Tip: Utilize the Search bar when searching for a specific form.
3. Next, you will be taken to the inspection's main page.
4. Tap Start Inspection at the bottom of the screen or click into one of the sections to begin the inspection.
5. Fill in the necessary information.
6. If an inspection form requires a signature, click on the Sign Me button, and your signature will appear.
💡 Note: A new box will appear if you have not added your signature to Mapistry. Use your finger to add your signature and press Save Signature. Your signature will be saved in Mapistry for future use. Tap Add Signature again to add your signature to the current form.
7. Tap the 'Save and Continue' button at the bottom of your screen to continue to the next section of the form.
8. If a corrective action or task is required for an inspection form, click the Add Task button and follow the instructions laid out in this product guide (starting at step 3).
9. Tap 'Add Photo' to add a photo to your Inspection Form.
10. Tap 'Save and Continue' to move on to the next section of the Inspection Form.
💡 Note: If you ever want to go back to the Inspection's main page, Tap the arrow on the top left corner of your screen.
11. Once the form is completed, the app will return you to the inspection's main page.
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.