*Note: For definitions of terminology used throughout the product guide articles, click here.
How to Complete an Inspection Form
1. From your home page, navigate to the site's dashboard by tapping on the site's name.
2. Inspection forms can be opened by clicking on the inspection name in the Task's widget or selecting the appropriate date in the Inspection's widget.
Tip: Utilize the Search bar when
3. Next, you will be taken to the inspection's main page.
4. Tap Start Inspection at the bottom of the screen or click into one of the sections to begin the inspection.
5. Fill in the necessary information.
6. If an inspection form requires a signature, click on the Sign Me button, and your signature will appear.
Note: If you have not added your signature to Mapistry, a new box will appear. Use your finger to add your signature and press Save Signature. Your signature will be saved in Mapistry for future use. Press Add Signature again to add your signature to the current form.
7. Press the Save and Continue button at the bottom of your screen to continue to the next section of the form.
8. If a corrective action or task is required for an inspection form, click the Add Task button and follow the instructions laid out in this product guide (starting at step 3).
9. Click Add Photo to add a photo to your inspection form.
10. Press Save and Continue to move on to the next section of the inspection form.
Note: If you ever want to go back to the inspection's main page, press the arrow on the top left corner of your screen.
11. Once the form is completed, the app will return you to the inspection's main page.
Note: The blue icon means a Task has been created within that inspection section.
End of Article
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 553-7420 ext. 1.